- GitHub remains the master repository for all documents. Each of the draft documents have a “To-do” list at the end.
- Basecamp Message Board remains the main communications channel for all administrative matters and any technical discussions arising from the SIG meetings. Basecamp Schedule is the master events calendar (backed-up with meeting invitations via e-mail). Basecamp Docs & Files will have non-controlled COPIES of the master GitHub documents from time-to -time.
- The SIG Minutes of Meetings (available https://github.com/TechWorksHub/ManySecured-SIG/tree/master/minutes and on Basecamp) record any actions and the status of each workstream.
- The MailMan list is used for deep technical dialogue (why – because it is better for maintaining the thread of the discussion without having to access Basecamp each time). You are still welcome to raise any technical discussion via the Basecamp Message Board should you not wish to join the MailMan list.
How to subscribe:
- Visit the “Subscribing to Manysecured” section at: https://iotsflists.org/mailman/listinfo/manysecured_iotsflists.org.
- You will get an automatic reply asking you to confirm that you want to subscribe. Simply Reply (follow the instructions in the message).
- Administrators (Duncan and I) will get a message to confirm your subscription. Once we log-on and confirm your application, you will receive confirmation.
[https://wiki.list.org/DOC/Mailman%202.1%20Members%20Manual](https://wiki.list.org/DOC/Mailman 2.1 Members Manual)
To post to this list, send your message to: email@example.com
General information about the mailing list is at: http://iotsflists.org/mailman/listinfo/manysecured_iotsflists.org
If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your subscription page at: http://firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to: Manysecuredemail@example.com with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.
You must know your password to change your options (including changing the password, itself) or to unsubscribe without confirmation.