The D3Events workstream addresses the fundamental problem of how we securely and interoperably extract security relevant metadata from gateway and router devices, in order to detect anomalous behaviour of IoT devices at scale.
D3Events is a part of the detect element of a detect and protect control loop.
Within the D3Events workstream we will undertake the following activities:
- Problem statement: a simple clear statement defining the problem to be solved
- Technical requirements: high level technical requirements thath:
- embody the problem statement
- forms a benchmark for evaluating the completeness of and quality of a proposed solution
- Specification: a detailed technical document defining the formal interfaces and data schemas used to embody the solution
All D3Events WG activities will take place under the ManySecured SIG Legal Agreement as set out in the ManySecured SIG Application Form and associated Annexes. SIG Members are required to complete and sign this Agreement, copies of which are available on request using the contact form at: https://manysecured.net/contact
WG Editor: Alexandru Mereacre
Document Public Working Drafts: https://github.com/TechWorksHub/ManySecured-Public
The D3Events Work Group uses GitHub for storing documents, coordinating input/work among the members, version control and tracking changes.