DCon workstream addresses the fundamental problem of how we securely and interoperably extract control of the router; in particular trigger actions that can act on individual devices or sets of devices to either protect devices or prevent devices doing further damage.
DCon provides the protect element of a detect and protect control loop.
Within the DCon workstream we will undertake the following activities:
- Problem statement/whitepaper: a detailed overview of the problem scope
- Technical requirements: high level technical requirements that:
- embody the problem statement
- forms a benchmark for evaluating the completeness of and quality of a proposed solution
- Specification: a detailed technical document defining the formal interfaces and data schemas used to embody the solution
All DCon WG activities will take place under the ManySecured SIG Legal Agreement as set out in the ManySecured SIG Application Form and associated Annexes. SIG Members are required to complete and sign this Agreement, copies of which are available on request using the contact form at: https://manysecured.net/contact
WG Editor: Alexandru Mereacre
Document Public Working Drafts: https://github.com/TechWorksHub/ManySecured-Public
The DCon Work Group uses GitHub for storing documents, coordinating input/work among the members, version control and tracking changes.